Becca Yager Photography

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A New Year!



2011.

Wow. 2010 was so beautiful, and 2011 will be more so. I am so thankful for all the amazing people I worked with through 2010, and for making my business (and my passion) so successful.

I ended 2010 and began 2011 by taking photographs - I believe that to be a perfect omen to how this year will turn out. Here are my New Year's Resolutions -

1. Travel
I have had the travel bug for so so long, and this year I am going to satisfy that craving. In February, I am going to Tokyo for almost a month. I am also looking into a trip to Costa Rica & maybe a trip to Greece. I will be posting photographs while I am away if anyone wants to stay informed. I am so utterly excited. I leave in less than 2 weeks to go on my first trip!

2. Health
I have decided to make some major lifestyle changes. I want my body and mind to feel energized and refreshed! I have drastically changed my diet and I am slowly working in more physical exercise. Currently, I am eating Vegan, no fried food, staying away from added sugars, limiting alcohol, staying away from white carbs, taking daily vitamins, and trying to intake more fresh foods. I am also looking into some detoxes and the CLEAN cleansing as well!

3. Organization
From my business to my closet (the area I struggle with the most hehe), I want everything to have some sort of organization. I feel like this will help my life be more productive and less stressful. So far, my car and desk have been tackled. My room is next. (If only I had a place to put all my clothes and shoes... )

My desk
4. Photography
I have many business and personal goals in this area. Business wise - I already have a fantastic schedule for the coming year. Weddings are booked and Artistic sessions are scheduled (and themed this year! More details to come soon). I also want to take on some personal projects as well. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in what everyone else wants, I forget to do anything for myself. I have models lined up and can't wait to let my imagination roam free! Big things are going to happen this year, watch out world :)

Again, I want to thank everyone for their love and support.

2 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing how you get on with your resolutions

    Were you a vegetarian before you became a vegan ?

    Cheers
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paul,

    Thank you very much!

    I wasn't a vegetarian before I became Vegan - I figured if I went to vegetarian that I would just cover all my vegetables and grains with cheese :) And that wouldn't really help matters!

    ReplyDelete