Becca Yager Photography

Thursday, July 8, 2010

White Party 3.0


Typically I don't like to do events, I focus more on portraits with natural lighting, in a controlled environment, that I have picked or created. However, I have been the event photographer on occasion and it is fun to step out of what I consider 'normal' work.

The White Party 3.0 is hosted by Dave Matlock and was held at Cookeville Golf Club this year. Dave also hosts the Black Ball which was held earlier this year, and both will continue annually. I also helped out with the Black Ball as well.

This is a fun and rare event to come to Cookeville, sadly we don't see this kind of action much. Dave puts a lot of time and effort into throwing these events, and it is always a lot of fun. Everyone was required to wear complete white for the party, which looked great in pictures. Some people get very creative with their costumes, but I'll leave you with your imagination on that note.

You must purchase tickets ahead of time, and donations go to local charities. (Another fantastic reason to support the event!)

Thank you Dave for all the time and effort you spend with these events!

No comments:

Post a Comment