Becca Yager Photography

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Avery - Preview


Today was one of those days where everything went perfectly! This is a sneak preview of Chris and Lori Wakefield's daughter, Avery. She was so easy to work with and photographed beautifully! I had the hardest time going through and picking out which photos to use for the preview (they were so many fantastic ones!) Here is a couple I did finally decide on.

I am also very excited to announce that I will be running a 'Children Artistic Session' promotion in 1-2 weeks. I will be offering wardrobe advice and will have a line up of urban and country locations for shoots. If you are interested in signing your child up - please let me know as soon as possible because I am only going to unleash a limited number of session spots.



No comments:

Post a Comment